Terms and Conditions
Confiserie Jonas - Jonas Hoekman
Robert De Preesterstraat 109
The VAT number BE 0824.959.462
1. Right of withdrawal: The consumer has the right to notify ConfiserieJonas.be that he renounces the purchase without penalty and without giving any reason within 14 calendar days from the day following the day of delivery of the goods . Given the nature of the products, the packaging must not be opened. Once the package is opened, the products can not be returned. If the consumer relies on this possibility, he must return the goods at their own risk and expense to Confiserie Jonas Aalststraat 44, 9700 Oudenaarde Belgium. Goods which are designed specifically for the customer or that spoil can not be returned and the customer can not rely on the stipulation.
The model form to withdraw your purchase can be found here
ConfiserieJonas.be is active in the sale of food products under authorization AER / OVL / 023 951 of the Federal Agency.
2. Except written contrary stipulation, the relations between ConfiserieJonas.be and its customers are governed by these terms and conditions are deemed accepted by the customer to be, even if they might conflict with his own general or special conditions. These terms and conditions are available in the different languages used on the website.
3. The information about the products and prices as well as the detailed order information that the customer finds the pages are compiled and distributed subject to changes and corrections.
4. Products will only be delivered in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. The delivery of products will as far as possible take place after receipt of the payment we aim to ship the goods within 2 working days. Possible delays in deliveries or extreme weather conditions with high temperatures that could melt or discolor chocolate will under no circumstances give rise to compensation. Incorrect delivery addresses given are the responsibility of the customer and can give rise to additional costs.
5. ConfiserieJonas.be guarantee will be limited to replacing the defective parts or the refund of the price paid without the client being able to claim greater damages. ConfiserieJonas.be can never be held responsible for the failure of a supplier of its obligations regarding the implementation of the guarantee, including in the event of late goods supplied by sub-suppliers ConfiserieJonas.be such as packaging materials or commodities or bankruptcy from the supplier. ConfiserieJonas.be is not responsible for loss or for material or other damages of any kind, the customer or a third party would suffer in the consumption of goods.
6. By ordering via email or on the Internet site of ConfiserieJonas.be, the customer Confiserie Jonas explicitly to proceed with the processing and use of personal data for purposes such as administration of the customer base, management of orders , deliveries and invoices, the monitoring of solvency, marketing and advertising. The processing for marketing and personalized advertising is only for products of Confiserie Jonas. The Customer has the right to access and correct personal data. The customer has at any time the right to object free of charge to the processing for direct marketing purposes. For more information, customers are invited to consult the public register kept by the Commission for Protection of Privacy in Brussels.
7. If one of the conditions should be declared void or if applicable, the remaining conditions remain in full force and this condition will apply to the extent permitted by law.
8. All parties accept within the context of their relationships electronic evidence (eg e-mail, backups, ...).
9. Disputes concerning the conclusion, validity, interpretation or execution of the contract or the current general conditions are governed exclusively by Belgian law and fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts: for consumers it is always the courts the residence of the consumer or the courts of the place where the contract was concluded or implemented, businesses are the courts of Oudenaarde.
The payment service still to be done within 14 days of placing your order, it will be shipped upon receipt of your payment.
For late payment the statutory interest applicable (8.5% to traders and 2.25% consumers).