Sorry German translation not yet availble this is the English translation
Terms and Conditions
English translation of the Dutch version
Confiserie Jonas - Jonas Hoekman
Robert De Preesterstraat 109
VAT number BE 0824.959.462
1. Right of withdrawal: The consumer has the right to notify ConfiserieJonas.be that he renounces the purchase without penalty and without giving any reason within 14 calendar days from the day following the day of delivery of the goods. Given the nature of the products, the packaging must be unopened. Once the package is opened, the products cannot be returned. If the consumer relies on this possibility, he must return the goods at his own risk and expense to Confiserie Jonas Aalststraat 44, 9700 Oudenaarde Belgium. Goods that are designed specifically for the customer or that expire quickly cannot be returned and the customer cannot rely on this stipulation.
The form to withdraw your purchase can be found here
ConfiserieJonas.be operates in the sale of food products under authorization AER / OVL / 023 951 of the Federal Agency.
2. Save written contrary stipulation, the relations between ConfiserieJonas.be and its customers are governed by these terms and conditions that are deemed accepted by the customer, even if they might conflict with his own general or special conditions. These terms and conditions are available in the different languages used on the website.
3. The information about the products and prices as well as the detailed order information on these pages are drawn up and communicated subject to changes and corrections.
4. Products will only be delivered in Belgium, The Netherlands, Italy and Germany. The delivery of products will as far as possible take place after receipt of the payment. We aim to ship the goods within 2 working days. Possible delays of deliveries or extreme weather conditions with high temperatures that could cause the chocolate to melt or change colour will under no circumstances give result in compensation. Incorrect delivery addresses are the responsibility of the customer and can lead to additional costs.
5. As a guarantee, ConfisierieJonas.be confines itself to replace defective products or to refund the paid price without the client being entitled to claim greater compensations. ConfiserieJonas.be can never be held responsible for a supplier failing to meet his obligations regarding the implementation of the guarantee, including late delivery of packaging material or commodities by sub-suppliers and bankruptcy of suppliers. ConfiserieJonas.be is not responsible for loss or damage of material or other damage of any kind that the customer or a third party can experience through the consumption of goods.
6. By ordering via email or via the internet site of ConfiserieJonas.be, the customer allows Confiserie Jonas explicitly to process and use the personal data for purposes such as administration of the customer base, management of orders, deliveries and invoices, the monitoring of solvency, marketing and advertising. For the purpose of marketing and personalized advertising, the personal data will only be processed for related products of Confiserie Jonas. The customer has the right to access and correct personal data. The customer has the right to object at any time and free of charge to the processing for direct marketing purposes. For more information, customers are invited to consult the public register kept by the Commission for Protection of Privacy in Brussels.
7. If one of the conditions should be declared void or inapplicable, the remaining conditions remain in full force and this condition will apply to the extent permitted by law.
8. All parties accept the electronic evidence within the context of their relationships (eg e-mail, backups, ...).
9. Disputes concerning the conclusion, validity, interpretation or execution of the contract or the current general conditions are governed exclusively by Belgian law and fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts: for consumers this is the court of their domicile or the court of the location where the contract was concluded or implemented, for businesses this is the court of Oudenaarde.
The payment should be made within 14 days of placing your order. The order will be shipped upon receipt of your payment.
For late payment the statutory interest is applicable (8.5% to traders and 2.25% consumers).